Aurora Labs is reinventing remote diagnostics and over the air (OTA) updates for cars and smart devices. We are using machine learning and artificial intelligence to develop and bring to market a Self-Healing Software solution to future proof the next generation of software-driven innovations. Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers, smart device makers and Industry 4.0 companies.
We are looking to hire a Python software engineer to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers with a curiosity for innovation and a passion to make a change in the exciting world of connected cars and smart devices.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences from recognized academic institutions
● At least 5 years of proven experience as Software Developer, at least 3 years in Automotive
● Expert in Python
● Strong background in C/C++
● Proven experience in Linux or other Unix based systems programming
● Good knowledge in data structures
● Excellent analytical skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Team player
● Excellent delivery skills
● Fluent English
● Experience in agile development - an advantage
● Experience in multithreading, compilers, performance and memory optimizations - an advantage