Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire a Junior Automation developer to join our team, to be part of an agile team, leading, planning, and delivering projects to both internal and external customers.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- At least 1 year experience as an Automation developer – MUST
- Relevant degree- Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Software engineer-big advantage.
- Familiar with low-level languages C/C++ - MUST!
- Familiar with Python- Big advantage!
- Excellent English writing/ speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, proactive and self-motivated, eager to learn and contribute, sense or ownership, commitment, and responsibility