Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire an C++ developer to be part of an agile team, leading, planning, and delivering projects to both internal and external customers.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Embedded C++ developer
- Proven experience in developing large scale applications in C++ and Linux
- Experience in agile development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent delivery skills
- Understanding of QA processes and methodologies - advantage
- Experience with CLANG / LLVM internals - Advantage
- Experience in Automotive - an advantage