Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire an Agile coach/Scrum master to be part of an agile team. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and
- Training and coaching employees at all levels
- Help define Agile implementation roadmap, targets, KPI and processes
- Guiding teams, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions
- Collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement
- As a coach, implementing Agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization
- As a Scrum Master, you should use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability,
- transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Working as an Agile coach - at least 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience as Scrum Master
- Programming experience in languages such as C and Python – Must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of skills in engaging co-workers