Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates.
Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
● Collaborate in an Agile team environment to design and implement advanced algorithms focused on anomaly detection.
● Utilize probabilistic programming and Bayesian inference to enhance data analysis and transformation.
● Contribute to ongoing projects with innovative solutions and proactive problem-solving.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
● Strong foundation in probabilistic mathematics and algorithm design.
● At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning, with proficiency in TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch.
nice to have
● Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
● Familiarity with Large Language Models (LLMs) or Transformer architectures is highly valued.
● Knowledge of C++ programming is an advantage.