Aurora Labs is reinventing remote diagnostics and over the air (OTA) updates for cars and smart devices.
We bring to market a Self-Healing Software solution to future proof the next generation of software-driven innovations.
Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers, smart device makers and Industry 4.0 companies.
We are looking to hire an entry-level, Junior Automation developer to join our team!
- Hybrid model- mostly working from home!
- Great innovative technology
- Python coding at a very high level
- Deep understanding of Low-Level languages, different compilers, and toolchains
- Focus on the world of embedded and automotive
- Familiar with low-level languages C/C++ - big advantage!
- Familiar with Python- Big advantage!
- Excellent English writing/ speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Graduate student in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science
- Quick learner, proactive and self-motivated, eager to learn and contribute, sense or ownership, commitment, and responsibility