Aurora Labs is developing and bringing to market a Self-Healing Software solution using machine learning and artificial intelligence to future proof the next generation of software-driven automotive features. Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers and the global mobility market.
We are looking to hire a QA automation engineer to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers with a curiosity for innovation and a passion to make a change in the exciting world of connected cars.
- Great innovative technology
- Python coding at a very high level
- Deep understanding of C language, different compilers and toolchains
- Focus on the world of embedded and automotive
- At least 3 years of experience as QA / Automation Engineer
- Proven experience in programming language (C/C++/ Python)
- Experience with automation/DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker, GCP/AWS, Postman, Selenium)
- Excellent understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent delivery skills
- Experience in agile development - an advantage
- Experience with a software project management system (Maven, Ant) – an advantage
- Experience in embedded systems and compilers – an advantage