Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire a Product Manager to be part of an agile team, designing and developing the products and features that our customers require.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take an active role in defining Aurora Labs product strategy and overlooking execution as a key member of the Product Management team
- Contribute to our mission for delivering the most innovative self-healing software capabilities, by driving the roadmap across multiple products
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers and tech leaders
- Manage the product development timeline, integration steps and functional progress
- Define metrics and analyze data on usage and business performance
- Ensure Lean thinking with an MVP-mindset
- Work and collaborate with R&D, lead sprint planning and backlog grooming to ensure delivery of high-quality features on time
- Create and implement KPIs to evaluate product and team success
- Actively maintain a view on the market, competition, and technologies as they evolve
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management of software products
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Have a strong technical background – MUST. Experience with low level and embedded systems – plus.
- Experience with Agile development practices and data-driven thinking
- Desire and ability to take full ownership of the complete product life-cycle (from requirements gathering to successful deployment)
- Highly independent and proactive individual with “can-do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in prioritizing opportunities, balancing many stakeholders and requirements, while communicating the rationale behind your decisions
- Prior experience in software development
- Prior experience in the automotive domain