Aurora Labs is reinventing remote diagnostics and over-the-air (OTA) updates for cars and smart devices. We are using machine learning and artificial intelligence to develop and bring to market a Self-Healing Software solution to future-proof the next generation of software-driven innovations. Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers, smart device makers and Industry 4.0 companies.
We are looking to hire a DevOps Squad Leader to lead our DevOps team and be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers with a curiosity for innovation and a passion to make a change in the exciting world of connected cars and smart devices.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in DevOps
- Minimum of 3 years in leading and heading a DevOps team
- Experience with large and complex staging and production environments
- Experience with Public (AWS, GCP, Azure) and On-Prem Cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is required
- Experience with Jenkins, BitBucket, ELK Stack
- Proven experience in the Python programming language is required
- Experience with Bash/Go/Ruby/C/C++ - an advantage
- Excellent delivery skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences from a recognized academic institution
- Experience in agile development - an advantage
- A can-do approach and a good service-oriented attitude
- Team player
- Self-motivated to research challenges and solve them independently