Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire an Automation team lead to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
Lead 3-4 engineers in an Agile environment
implementation of Integration tests, based on predefined SW components.
Automate critical systems’ processes to improve service performance, monitoring, scalability, and overall stability of our platform
Work closely with the product team and with in-house developers and engineers to knowledge share and improve quality of practices
- Bachelor of Computer Science or similar
- At least 2 years as hands-on automation manager / Team leader.
- 3 years of Python experience in QA Automation.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in different languages (C/C++/ Python), ability to write stable, maintainable, and reusable code.
nice to have
- Working experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Deep understanding of C language, different compilers, and toolchains
- Focus on the world of embedded and automotive