Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire a QA Automation technical leader to be part of an agile team. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, implement, and review test plans and test cases to cover product features.
- Technical management of the QA Team - identify tech needs, initiate processes, methodology and activities, while maintaining the QA team members professional level at its very best.
- Write QA processes and best practices for ensuring a high-quality product.
- Implement advanced software testing methodologies, models and practices as required.
- BSc in Computer Sciences, SW Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience with QA Process and Automation and a deep understanding of QA methodologies
- Experience in managing automation development teams
- Eager to learn and outstanding definition of “done”.
- Programming skills in C language - Must
- Programming skills in Python- Big advantage
- GIT high proficiency.
- Outstanding customer orientation with an innovative approach for problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills with diverse teams and functional groups
- Agile, self-learning and high execution quality standards