Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire an Embedded Engineer C developer to be part of an agile team, leading, planning, and delivering projects to both internal and external customers.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Embedded C developer
- Experience in user space embedded Linux development
- Experience in C++ - an advantage
- Experience in Automotive - Advantage
- Python - an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent delivery skills
- Experience in agile development - an advantage