Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire an Embedded Software Engineer with to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and
developing the products and features that our customers require.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences/Software development
- Minimum 5 years experience in C programming language on real-time embedded systems
- Working knowledge of MISRA C and ISO 26262 Functional Safety requirements
- Experience in agile development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AUTOSAR configuration and generation
- Experience with various automotive communication buses CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay Ethernet etc
- Self-motivated to research challenges and solve them independently
- Team player